Saturday 12 May 2012

In which the plot doesn't really matter


Yesterday I went to see Dark Shadows with my sister and some other people. I hadn't been to the cinema for the longest time, the last time being Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 (which I went to see 4 times *w*). I didn't know what it was about before going (ghosts, witches, vampires and a werewolf). And as expected of a Tim Burton film, everything looked lovely, especially the clothes and the houses That being said, throughout the whole movie I felt like there was something missing from the plot. The storytelling could have been better. Maybe the netizens are right and Tim Burton and Johnny Depp really got lazy TToTT I wish I would've gone to see the Avengers, but the others didn't want to. But still, Dark Shadows was not a bad movie ❤

2 comments:

  1. I told you I hadn't read this yet, but as I am reading it nau I've the feeling I already read this o_O I actually know that song (thanks to you XD)

    I am not too interested in the Avengers, but I'd like to see Dark Shadows ^-^ And also the snow white movie (not the violent one!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why don't you want to see the avengers? :O

      Delete