Thursday 17 May 2012

In which my laptop was fixed, broken and fixed again

I finally have my own laptop back! ^0^
I brought it to a cheap store to get it fixed, but when I got it back it was actually worse than before.. But now it's finally really fixed n_n
As expected the layout I made on my dads computer looks terrible on my laptop >_< I'll go make a new one now! I want to make something with happy colours~

I have to make a cute apron too! *o* So Kumi and I can wear apron together ❤
I only just realised that some scenes of this MV is actually parody of Oldboy o_o

4 comments:

  1. Tasja: When I have children I will let them listen to this song and watch this video. It looks ands innocent and sweet. Hehe. Nice to have your laptop back I pressume ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thehe I don't think I want any but when you have them please let me babysit them XD
      Why don't you change the url to ginatha btw?

      Delete
  2. Eheheh, this is actually one of the few songs of a suju I know without you pushing the songs into my head n_n; You don't need to make an apron (I would like it though~) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tehe~ ^_^ I wish I knew other people who like suju ;-;
      But I want to make an apron! I just can't do it..

      Delete