Monday 3 December 2012

I couldn't sleep last night so I went on my laptop and got lost on youtube





I got a cinema voucher (by accident) *o* going to see the Hobbit as soon as it comes out!! So excited!



This reminded me I used to love Park Jaebum. But Jay, if you disappear for months just like that I'm gonna forget about you!! So don't do that anymore


Yesterday we celebrated Sinterklaas and I gave my little brother this movie:



His reacton: ''this isn't what I asked for =_=''

WTH???

He seriously only had two things on his wishlist

1: the amazing spider-man
2: drive angry

and drive angry seems like a sucky movie to me so I got him Spiderman! (I like Spiderman n_n)

But he said he wanted the blu-ray TT-TT

I got two books by Diana Wynne Jones from my parents so I was really happy. Unfortunately they gave me book 2 and 3 of the Chrestomanci Chronicles so I still have to buy book 1 before I can read them =_=



This will forever stay funny *w*



If you hate spoilers you can only watch the first 50 seconds of the Maroon 5/Game of Thrones parody......



Super Junior~ make a comeback soon~ TT-TT

I want there to be a SJ-M or SJ-KRY comeback, but I also want to see more of ''korea nr 1 handsome guy'' Kangin since he finally came back from the army... Can't I have both?


After spending so much time on youtube it naturally became morning and I decided to make my own channel, prinseskyuu. So far I've uploaded one video but it's nothing interesting ._.;

No comments:

Post a Comment