Tuesday 13 November 2012

I can't get used to blogspots new interface >_>

I want to blog about the Antic Cafe concert I've been to but.. I don't have the pictures.. Where can I get the pictures? Who took the pictures? I don't remember her name so I can't ask her...



our Super Junior leader teukie teuki Eeteukie is off to the army for 2 years! He's on active duty because he's cool like that :D It's leader leaving but I'm not sad... I was sad when he quit as Kiss the radio DJ though. Actually I'm excited because this means the subgroups will get more attention haha. Besides, Kangin recently came back from the army and Heechul will come back soon too!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, you went to AnCafe anyway n_n Did you know Hoshi went too :o At first she wouldn't go, but then she got free tickets~ Write a whole story about it~! What songs did they play, were they hot, etc etc :']

    ReplyDelete