Sunday 10 June 2012

Luxury problem?

Hello~ ❤ I don't remember if I've talked about this here before (and I'm too lazy to look it up), but recently I've started my internship at Schiphol! Because of that, it would be good to move to the city ^o^ In fact, I must move there because otherwise I can't even do morning shifts. Because I've always wanted to move to the city (which city??) I want to stay there even after my internship has ended n_n I found a place in Amsterdam where I have my own bedroom and shared bathroom/living room/kitchen/etc ^-^ I'll be living with two nice people, who said it's okay if I want to paint my walls, which brings me to my problem *o* You see, I've always wanted to fill my walls with books, like a beautiful library. It's my dream to have a room like this..
so beautiful ❤ But I don't have enough books to do this kind of thing ;-; So I thought of something else! That is, to make a painting on one of my walls. The first thing I thought of was a tree. It's actually the most common thing to paint on your walls...
But then I came to a terrible realization!! o_o
Sadako also has a tree on the wall of her bedroom o_O And I don't want the same thing as Sadako, and as I said before a tree is also most common. So I'm trying to think of something better now n_n Any artsy ideas? Please help me out~

5 comments:

  1. Lol, don't worry about the sadako thing XD I actually think a tree is super pretty, espech the first pink pic one and the second from last. Problem is, it is hard to paint that yourself or you need to find a really good painter! Another option is to buy wall stickers, pretty sure you can get them at Ikea and stuff. I don't know if this is something for you, but you can paint a little girls dream on your wall! Full with pink, rainbows, tea, cake, candy canes, bunnies & bears.. you get the idea! If not that, you can paint it a very dark blue/purple, resembling the night sky, with dots of off-white and some clouds *q*

    I wish you luck with finding something easy to do, yet lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a tree is super pretty too :D It's actually not that hard to paint! But I'm really bad at.. verhoudingen, you know? My specialty is inkleuren X'D A little girls' dream sounds so adorable! But the owner of the house might not understand it haha. So I want to do something simple and neutral, but maybe a tree is too simple and it's uncreative.. decisions decisions.. /._.\

      Delete
  2. Tasja: Haha that room of Sadakos xD . When I was little I had fairies on my wall. I still think it was beautiful. You can as well draw your books instead of a tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you a mind reader? I actually already thought of painting books on my walls haha. But it's so much details! As I said to Kumi, verhoudingen is my weakness and inkleuren is my specialty XD

      Delete
    2. That is such a good idea, faux books on the wall *q* But indeed, so many details, but it will be worth it!! You can just do one wall with books~

      Delete