Monday 25 June 2012

Liebster blog award

Thank you Kumi for tagging me!

''The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.''

The rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11
questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. Remember no tag backs!

So 11 things about me..
01 I've been living on a farm since the day I was born but I'm moving to Amsterdam soon yay~
02 I want to live in a castle or tower with books everywhere like a library
03 It will never happen because I don't have money and I'll probably never make much money
04 Sometimes I watch anime/kdrama/jdrama/twdrama and altough I like it enough to start watching, for some reason I always forget about it after 2-3 episode's
05 I have some sort of scar on my right pupil
06 I cannot do a job that has anything to do with deadlines, it's just impossible for me to be on time with anything
07 This summer I want to become skilled at cooking and applying makeup (I'm very bad at those things now)
08 I prefer night over day
09 I can't think of anything else right now
10
11

Kumi's questions:
1. Why did you start a blog?
I once started one when I was into graphic design but I'm not anymore so I don't know why I have this one ._.;
2. What are you most proud of (about yourself)?
Nothing
3. What are you.... not so proud of (also about yourself)?
That I'm often late and forget things. It makes me look like I don't care
4. What is the lastest product you bought (groceries don't count!)?
Sandals from Dolcis
5. Was it necessary to buy it?
Yes it was. I don't even remember the last time I had sandals.. I need them to show off my nailart so it's important
6. Do you have a poupee, if yes, give me all your ribbons nau *holds up a finger gun*
You know you have way~ more ribbons than me! TT-TT
7. What is your obsession?
Maybe clothing
8. What is your favourite book/ tv show/ game/ anime?
Hard to say.. My favourite manga is Fruits Basket but that's not what you're asking is it x_x
9. How do you want to name your kid/pet, or if you already have a kid/pet, what is the name?
I don't want kids. My pets are called Woopy (queen cat), Rocky (white cat), Rambo (black cat, ran away), Pablo (spanish dog, lowest on the food chain)
10. Do you like apples?
Yes
11. If I gave you one wish, what would you wish for (multiple/infinite wishes and any other loopholes don't count)?
To be rich


1 comment:

  1. 'That I'm often late and forget things. It makes me look like I don't care' <-- I know that feeling all too well T_T Hmm, things you can be proud of: you're soon moving out by yourself, you have blonde hair (which is easy to dye in different colours), you own cute clothing 8) You didn't... name your pets yourself, did you?

    That song is cute! But yeah, sometimes I think songs sound happy-ish and when I see the lyrics they turn out to be very sad 0_0

    ReplyDelete