Friday 20 April 2012

Tagged

The tagger: Kumi ❤

Rules

1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.

11 Things about me

01 I love languages and want to learn Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Mandarin but I'm not even good in English and Dutch
02 I love travelling but I've never been outside of Europe
03 I'm Catholic
04 I love shopping
05 I love watching terebi or watching movies and series online
06 I love listening to music
07 I don't know what I want to be when I grow up but I want to wear a cute uniform at work
08 I don't have a lot of friends but I don't mind, except for when I want to go somewhere and no one wants to go with me so I have to go alone =_=
09 I'm passive
10 I'm super shy
11 I'm forgetful

The 11 questions from Kumi n_n

01 Who is your (fictional) crush?
I don't have one. But I often like evil characters! *w*

02 Who is/are your idols and role-models?
Again I don't have one. But Super Junior are idols and I like Super Junior ❤

03 What is your favourite song and why?
I don't have one... I am so sorry for my answers u_u

04 Who would win, Goku or Superman?
Idk. Goku?

05 Were you once a 'stereotype' (like gothic, nerd, ulzzang)?
No

06 Easy question: show me something in your favourite colour?
This is not easy. I have a lot of favourite colours, my top 3: pink, blue, lavender

07 Would you rather shit yourself in front of your crush or accidentally hit him in the babymaker?
What is this question Kumi,...... O_o

08 If you could be someone else for one day, who would you want to be and why?
It's just for one day? I want to live in a fictional world for 1 day XD

09 What is your super hero power?
I.. I don't know. All the questions are so difficult ;-; Does being immortal count?

10 What is your best childhood memory?
I don't remember that much of my life haha

11 What is the most important lesson you have learned in life?
I don't know

Ok so now the rules want me to tag 11 people.. Well I don't even know 11 people with blogs TT-TT
Can I have time to think about it?

2 comments:

  1. Being immortal counts too (lol, i read immoral at first XD). Also, you didn;t stick to the rules! Oh well, I'm glad you made a post about it anyway <3 And the pink hair pic is naisu~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh~ I'm sorry, I forgot about rule #1 ._.;

      Delete